Background

Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday Is Here

Are you prepared for the RPI Swarm, errr Engineers, errr Res Hawks, errr the RPI Men's Hockey Team? I know I am! I also know that for the second year in a row, I have high expectations for the hockey team. We will see if they cool off from their 5-2 17th ranked start, I am hoping not!

As always, here are the USCHO's picks for this weekend and I disagree. Really, with how the team is playing, how can you not expect a 2-0 weekend? Brown always plays terrible at HFH so that should be a win.

Yale @ Rensselaer
Engineers keep rolling along. Wish I'd seen that coming earlier this season. 3-1 RPI.

Brown @ Rensselaer
Brown in the upset. Bruno is a strong defensive team at heart ... but the Bears will have to show it too, not just feel it. 2-1 Brown.

No comments: