Background

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4-1 Eh?

Perhaps RPI is not to that "elite" level yet. You have to crawl before you can walk and I reserve judgment on this team until I see them play some ECAC teams.

All I can say, again, is WHAT HAPPENED IN THE THIRD PERIOD???? All of last year, that was this team's downfall and so it is with letting up 3 goals in the third.

On 6 shots nonetheless!?!?!?!

I wish I were at the game because I have never gone to Quebec City but that result must have been disappointing to all the cherry and white fans that made the trip up the Northway.

This team is still not ready to hang with the CCHA's and the Hockey East's of the world but I remain confident that they are built for ECAC play and the results will show either this season or certainly next.

Let's go RPI!

No comments: