Background

Friday, November 06, 2009

Oh Ivy, We Sing of Thee

RPI playing some ECAC foes? Whodathunkit? I mean usually we start playing ECAC folks in January so I guess this is a step up.

This is my favorite part of the schedule though due to Black Friday. Man I love this promotion/auction thing. I don't have a Black Friday jersey of my own (much to my disappointment) but every once in awhile I hope to see one on the Ebays.

The jerseys are so sharp, so distinctive, I love seeing the fans wear them. When is RPI going to go Black for a third alternate jersey and start selling these puppies (any version) in the bookstore??? Inquiring minds with wallets need to know!

The games? What games, I am talking about jerseys here. I think RPI will probably split the weekend and split most ECAC play. Don't get me wrong, I think this team is MUCH improved but I just don't see them doing better than .500 in the league at the moment. Prove me wrong Ripppee, prove me wrong!

As always, USCHO's takes:

Yale @ Rensselaer
4-2 Yale, despite RPI's Black Friday festivities.

Brown @ Rensselaer
5-3 RPI, as the Engineers make up for a Friday disappointment.

No comments: