Background

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Shellacked

Wow- was I wrong. Here I was thinking the Dartmouth game was a turning point in the season. Something to look back upon and say- hey this team is FINALLY going in the right direction but what do we have......

4-0 and 7-1 losses? Sure Central New York is not kind this year but man, that was just rough. I guess for me, its really all about seeing if they can do anything in this next stretch of games otherwise its just looking at my watch until they lose in the first round of the playoffs.

These are dark times in RPI-fan-land. I think the team gave up after that holiday tourney in Florida. Once they went up against the cream de la creme and lost AGAIN they spiraled downward. Appert clearly can't steer this team back this year. Here is to next year!

No comments: