Background

Friday, February 29, 2008

Last Stand

Here we go folks- the last weekend of the regular season. RPI's season has been a disappointment. There has been massive losing streaks, third period meltdowns and the first Freakout loss in forever. If this team is going to inspire me with any hopes for any type of playoff run, this is the weekend to do it.

Going up against weaker Ivys should do the trick. I predict a sweep this weekend for the cherry and white. Of course, it matters not as they are the road team next weekend for the ECAC playoffs but let's show some spirit. USCHO disagrees with me. Do you?

USCHO's picks.

Rensselaer @ Brown
Brown has been playing better, and holds an advantage in a game between two sputtering offenses. 3-2 Bruno.

Rensselaer @ Yale
No reason for it, but just to demonstrate my wild and wacky antics, I'm picking RPI on a hunch. 4-2, and this one's a 5:30 p.m. start at the Whale.

No comments: