Background

Sunday, December 05, 2010

.500? But of course!

So RPI loses 4-2 against Yale and wins 6-2 against Brown. What are we to take from all of this? I think that RPI is in the middle of pack of the ECAC which puts them in the lower half of teams in the country.

Do I think they are better than this? Yes! Do I think they have the goal-tending, the scoring, the coaching to take them to the top of the ECAC and make them competitive against the Hockey East's of the world? Yes! Do I think all these elements are inconsistent and coupled with a suspect D makes for about a .500 team? More than yes.

Do not get me wrong, I root for RPI, win or loss, year in and year out.

I just think that when you look at the body of SA's coaching efforts, they lead right to the middle of success and failure and RPI needs more than that right now. As always, GO RED, GO WHITE!

No comments: