Background

Monday, December 03, 2007

Isn't It Time?

To admit what I have been railing about on this website for the last year is correct?

Isn't it time to admit that the 2 goalie rotation is NOT the way to go. If you can't decide between Lange and Alford at least pick the hot hand and keep playing them until they lose.

What happened this weekend? Lange and Alford started and we got 1 win and 1 loss.

At this point I suggest going with Lange. Not only his is GAA better (1.96 to 2.1) but his save percentage is better (.936 to .926).

I was hoping this weekend RPI would establish themselves in the ECAC but they seem unwilling to win a full weekend. In the ECAC-only weekends so far, RPI has split 2 series and tied games in the other weekend. They did beat 2 ECAC teams in the Gov Cup but since USCHO has the (nc) after the game, it doesn't count in division for me either.

Whose with me?

No comments: